I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist, Hotels Choices In Shah Alam Malaysia

I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist is Best Hotels Recommendations At Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia. 4 star resorts that already have 357 reviews and 8 ratings. You can stay at this lodge with rates beginning at USD 25, register at 3:00 PM and take a look at at 11:00 AM.

Stop at I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist to discover the wonders of Shah Alam. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with flat screen television, fan, smoking policy – non-smoking available, air conditioning, balcony/terrace. The property offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist caters to your needs.

Photos of I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist, Best Hotels Recommendations At Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia

I-City, I-SoHo by HostAssist Position

i-SoHo, i-City, Persiaran Multimedia, Seksyen 7 , Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia, Postal Code : 40000
Country Iso Code : MY, at Longitude :101.480.423 and at Latitude :3.065.456


View Discount Hotels, Click Here

or search :

Hotels at Shah Alam Malaysia

See Also :

  • Alankrita Villa, Best Hotels Recommendations At Jaipur India
  • Aimi Jeju Beach Hotel, Hotels at Jeju Island South Korea
  • Hotel Made Bali, Hotels in Bali Indonesia
  • Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel